Monday, December 26, 2011

Favorite Definition of Abundance

Webster may not agree, but this is a definition of abundance I heard awhile back and I love it and it's something I am going to be meditating on more as I continue to create the Life I Love!

ABUNDANCE: The ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it.

There is no formula to how and it says nothing about money.

To me that is in the Spirit of "give us this day our daily bread", don't fret over tomorrow live in abundance where you stand currently. Sometimes I think I don't have enough money, time, resources to take me the distance over the next five years. Then a voice says to me, but do you have enough today? Do you have just enough or do you have MORE than enough today? Usually I have an overflowing amount for the day, the next day and the week. Do I honestly think that God won't provide for me the next week, month or year? Of course not, the same way I have been sustained all these years is the same way I will be in the future. Realize that where you are Right Now you are overflowing with an Abundant amount of anything you want and need. Right.Now.

ABUNDANCE: The ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it.

Isn't that so true? Most people I know don't really need to have a million dollars in the bank and live in a mansion. What most people I talk to want, is a sense of security, a sense of being comfortable enough to provide for oneself and for loved ones. If you knew everyday you would have enough to do what you needed to do on a daily basis would that be enough? Isn't it such a great thought to know the days you wanted to just lay on the couch and relax that all you would need to feel abundant is a safe place to rest your head, time and a soft couch? While other days if you wanted to start the charity of your dreams you then too would have all the finances and resources you needed during that time? It's such exciting news and the best part about it is it's true. Most of us are leaving Amazingly Abundant Lives and don't even realize it!

Makes me wanna do an Abundance Dance!

Join me won't you ;o)

As you move through this holiday season and the rest of your year, begin to observe the places in your life that are full and abundant. Dwell on these things and give Thanks and watch your world expand to become even more abundant.

Lot's of Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment