Sunday, January 23, 2011

It Takes a Village

Speaking of forming Communities..

In this blog I cover a lot of topics, have several foci and therefore find myself as a member of many different communities.

So in the same vein of Mocha Mamas on the Move, I am also creating Napptural Knowledge, Vibrate Higher and Eat2Live.

Napptural Knowledge will be links and blogs that relate to the natural hair journey, product reviews and all things natural hair.

Vibrate Higher will be links that deal with Human Potential, Walking in One's Purpose and Living the Life That You Love and Deserve. Most of the blogs and links will related to material found in the Manifestation Mondays section.

Eat2Live will be all links that explore veganism, vegatarianism, whole foods, healthy recepies, food challeneges to a healthier way of eating. I'm sure some exercise links will find their way here too. If you gravitate towards Wellness Wednesday then this will be your favorite blog roll.

Stay tuned! I love Community Building!!!

2 comments:

Sunkiss said...

Did I happen to mention how absolutely A-MAZ-ING you are? This Blog is such an incredible reflection of thinking globally!

A connected community + a involved & brilliant people= simply, a better world! Every movement started somewhere I proclaim here & now this is just the beginning!

Much Love Sistah! xo

Sunshine Builder Freedom Dancer said...

THANK YOU SUNKISS! Best.Comment Post.EVER!!! I am just now seeing this and I'm thrilled to the core. You have encouraged me to keep on keepin on. Love you lots sister! I appreciate you! xoxo

Post a Comment