Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mocha Mamas on the Move!

From my Sunshine Builder Volunteer/Travels In Ecuador Blog it has been brought to my attention that there is a sub community brewing. There are Sistahs everyone breaking the mold and getting their travel on. I have received a lot of support from these ladies all over the globe and I'm going to return the favor. I'm going to spend a day, reading, following, commenting and linking to those blogs that I am able to, to both my Sunshine Builder Blog and BWWP. From there I will continue to follow and support. All of this social networking is about forming communities and I haven't been active in that. I'm calling this group Mocha Mammas on the Move!!

1 comments:

Sunshine Builder Freedom Dancer said...

If you're a Mocha Mamma on the Move leave a comment and I can add you to the Blog Roll :)

Post a Comment