Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Wellness Program

4:00 am ~Rise and Shine

4:00 am - 5:00 am ~ Meditation (Guided, with Music, Silent, Vipassana)

5:00 am- 6:30 am ~ Yoga (Sun Salutations + Featured Asanas)

6:30 am-7:30 am ~ Cardio

Then it's Raw Breakfast (i.e. Green Smoothie) and on with the production of my day!


This is the schedule I laid out for myself. What has been happening is the early rise happens every other day. I am being compassionate with myself and allowing it to be and knowing that I'm pretty cool for waking up at 4:00 am when I'm a late sleeper naturally. The hard hour time sets are more fluid but everything does seem to conclude around 7/7:30. More like 7 because I have yet to do an hour of cardio. It's usually more like 30 min. Again, I feel rad about it so it's all good :)

I must say it's really rewarding getting up early, being surrounded by silence and as the clock ticks on the world slowly comes alive and the sun greets me as a do my Sun Salutations. When it's 7:00, I have already taken several hours just for Myself and my Wellness and I'm able to give of myself the rest of the day to my projects and other people and I don't feel robbed of my ME time, because I took care of that first thing in the am.

Give it a try for a week. I know everyone is thinking Four AM are you crazy!! But it's been TRULY rewarding. Suerte!!

Namaste :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment