Monday, May 10, 2010

Perfect Vision

Your Living Environment has a lot to do with your outlook in life.

If you are able to change what surrounds you everyday you are really able to change your circumstance and perception of the path your life heading in.


I am a firm believer in Vision Boards. What is a Vision Board? A vision board is something that you put on the wall with words, pictures and intentions that you hold. Variations of this would be a Vision Book, where you either create a book or put pictures, affirmations and intentions in a spiral and flip through it every now and again to affirm and re-affirm these intentions.

Why does it work. First of all it’s a Creative Process. Simply by cutting out pictures in magazine, drawing pictures, writing affirmations and intentions etc, you are putting positive energy towards what you want to see happen in the future. You are thinking of it NOW and NOW is the only moment that is promised to us. As you are there Creating you are drawing all of those things to you.

For me the Vision board on the wall is hands down the way to go. You are forced to look at it everyday and even when you are not actively looking at it subconsciously your little dreams and hopes are seeping into your awareness and bringing it forth into your life. Take time every now and then to look at your vision board and FEEL the FEELINGS you’ll feel having those things, living that life, job, spouse, whatever. Just feel it be thankful and feel it in the Present Moment.

Since I’m away from things I’m used to right now…like magazines…I was thinking man, what am I going to do for a Vision Board? I was feeling down with the challenges of my current position and needed bust. Luckily some family members sent me some mags, but def not enough and definitely not with the things I need. Oh well Ill work with what I have. So I made a Vision Board. Ok ya got me…I made three ☺ and put them up. If anything they colored my white walls and made me feel more at home.


Well recently upon looking at them SO many things from what I felt was a hap hazard so so board have come to BE! I cannot believe it and yet I SO Believe it. What really excites me is that means my beach front home that I have on there is in the works…it’s just going to manifest when the time is right!

My Vision Boards are always collages of Magazine pictures, Words and sometimes printed computer cut outs. A friend of mine has a cork board with just a couple of things pined to it, while still another mentor of mine has journal entries, picture cut out and crayon drawings in a small spiral she carries around. Do what works and feels best to you. Or do a combination of these things and more! I suggest you do it though. It is one of the greatest Manifestation Tools I have come across.

0 comments:

Post a Comment