Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Voice


Hey All Agent SunshineBuilder here :)

Wishing everyone happy holidays and happy new year.
I started this blog just being led by the Spirit not really knowing where it was going to go or what it was going to be. It was going to start off as a collaborative effort between some friends and I, but we are all working on separate projects so right this is going to really be just my "voice".

The days of the week format will remain the same, but probably won't be posted as much as the Sun Day posts. Why? Well I don't know if I can single handedly keep up with every UN approved "XYZ International Day Of...", every Take Action Volunteer Opportunity, Every product to review and all the Fabulousness in the world. However, when something comes up in my world that fits under that category I will file it there. What I DO know is my life, my journey, my goals and aspirations. That I can speak on and I will do a better job of updating more often.

Promotion? Not so sure. I have created this blog, (along with my Ecuador Experience Blog) and I have preposted material that will last until 2012 already created and posted, but yet I do NOT promote it what so ever. What am I thinking? The cyber gods will just send the souls who are just meant to read this here? Do I really want people reading it? Who is my target audience? Should I look at this as an online journal?

I'm not really sure, and that's the fun in allowing yourself to just be lead and not always have a plan and always have the answers. As long as you have faith, and are able to let go of "ego" you create a space for Magic to happen.

So I guess that's what I'm hoping for, that The Universe has some magic in store down the road that I can't see and God will be giving me my next steps when they are supposed to be presented. It's the journey, not the destination. I Do hope that if people do read/are reading that my journey can be an inspiration for people to live the lives that they love, cause that's Exactly what I intend on doing/creating/manifesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment