Monday, June 14, 2010

Ease On Down, Ease On Down the Roo-aaad

You have to put one foot in front of the other to get what you are trying to Manifest True of False?

I know I’m all about looking at your Vision Board and Meditation but ACTION is a part of the Creative Process. You have to research, listen to your gut, take inspired action and even when your not feel all that jazzed up about your vision, you have to keep on Easin down the Road.

Since I’m such and emotional creature sometimes I can let my moods effect my productivity. I know better than to let ANYTHING however stand in the way of me and my dreams. So what do I do to keep myself focused with my eye on the Prize?

Create a road map of inspiration. How can you Ease on Down the Road and you don’t even know where the road is going?


I come up with a small goal I want to achieve in six months. Whatever it is. It might be a smaller part of a big 5 year plan or it might just be something you want to have done this year. Whatever it is break it up in bite size pieces. Next write out what you want to have accomplished at the end of each of the six months leading up to it. Post it somewhere you will see it and Viola! You’re done!

You can create a map that looks like a cartographers dream or you can do something like I did and have starts that lead to a big sun sprite of vision. Whatever you do is fine, just keep on that path and Ease on Down the Road!

(The Ease on Down Reference can be found in the movie The Wiz (30th Anniversary Edition w/ Bonus CD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment